Don’t miss our panel Aug 2nd with leaders from EA, Kongregate, Hothead Games & Concrete Software
It’s that time again: Casual Connect is just around the corner & Tapjoy is ready to hit the road to Seattle! This year, we will be taking the stage with leaders from across the mobile gaming industry to discuss ways that publishers are doubling down on their winning titles to maximize LTV.
In an increasingly noisy and competitive app environment, it’s arguably never been more challenging to launch a new mobile title. Our panel of mobile leaders will discuss the approach that their company is taking to maximize the LTV of winning titles, covering everything from considerations for licensed vs. owned IP, to monetization and UA best practices, to the metrics that every developer should be tracking. Don’t miss it!
Weds, Aug 2nd, 3:00pm
- Shannon Jessup / CRO, Tapjoy
- Jeff Gurian / VP, Marketing & Ad Monetization, Kongregate
- Joy Taylor / Senior Director, Ad Strategy, Product & Development, Electronic Arts
- Keith Pichelman / CEO, Concrete Software
- Kenneth Wong / Senior Monetization Manager, Hothead Games
And don’t forget to join us at booth 100 for…
- Popcorn, cornhole & prizes
It’s a mini carnival at the Tapjoy booth! Grab a bag of popcorn & join us for a friendly round of cornhole for the chance to win premium prizes.
- One-on-one chats with monetization experts
Schedule time to chat with our team! We’d love to discuss your monetization goals and explore how we can boost your revenue with Tapjoy’s industry-leading Interplay™ rewarded video and Offerwall Plus.
We’ll see you there!